If my father generously gives, protects, & corrects, to those seeking His will, let me pray big!
1. Your name be honored as holy.
2. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
3. Give us today our daily bread.
4. forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors
5. deliver us from the evil one
Note of Reproof: For if you forgive people their wrongdoing, your heavenly Father will forgive you as well. But if you don't forgive people, your Father will not forgive your wrongdoing.
My opening should be to honor God followed by acknowledgement of His sovereignty over heaven and earth. It is now an opportunity to present a request to God for my daily needs. At this point, seeking forgiveness for my sins and extending forgiveness to others that have sinned. Finally, request protection from the temptation of sins and keep me clear of them.
Therefore, you should pray like this:
1. Extend Honor2. Acknowledge Authority3. Present Plea4. Seek & Extend Forgiveness5. Request Protection
"Dear Father, if it serves Your will, send what I need to serve.
Please forgive me and Your forgiveness shall be extended to others. Guide my steps, leading me safely, through this challenging life."
Hope, Arrive Right Fast Please.
- Honor Him.
- Acknowledge His Authority.
- Request of Him.
- Forgiveness Received from Him and Extended to Others by me.
- Protection Requested from Him.